RTA: a Request for Travel Authorization must be submitted online before any travel by a member of CNLD (TAs, RAs, faculty, …) can be approved and arranged. File your request on
- chaos.utexas.edu, click on right-most menu, “Members”
- complete the RTA form.
- If the travel is to be supported by a UT account, a faculty member must assign an account number
Travel arrangements can be made only after one receives an email confirmation of an approved RTA, which contains the
RTA Document ID, a 11-digit code (typically 10VE…)
Online: www.concur.com/en-us/login (the CNLD account is charged $10)
through Anthony Travel www.anthonytravel.com/university_utsystem.cfm phone (512) 617-8444 (The department is charged $23.50)
- Travel for a companion (spouse, partner, child, etc) must be booked through Anthony using your own credit card in order to be assured of same flights, adjacent seats, etc
- No reimbursement will be made by UT for travel arrangements that are not made through Concur or Anthony.
- Any changes in a booking must be made through Anthony Travel, otherwise the cancellation, change, or other fees cannot be reimbursed. There is a $23.50 fee for each phone call to Anthony Travel.