(See my Google scholar page for a complete list of publications.)
- M.R. Allshouse, G.N. Ivey, J. Xu, C.J. Beegle-Krause, R.J. Lowe, N.L. Jones, and T. Peacock, The impact of wind on the Lagrangian structre of ocean surface transport, Submitted to Nature Communications.
- M.R. Allshouse and T. Peacock, Lagrangian based methods for coherent structure detection, Chaos, 25, 097617 (2015).
- M.R. Allshouse and T. Peacock, Refining finite-time Lyapunov exponent ridges and the challenges of classifying them, Chaos, 25, 087410 (2015).
- M. Mercier, A. Ardekani, M.R. Allshouse, B. Doyle, and T. Peacock, Self-Propulsion of Immersed Objects via Natural Convection, Physical Review Letters, 112, 204501 (2014).
- D. Kelley, M.R. Allshouse, and N. Ouellette, Lagrangian coherent structures separate dynamically distinct regions in fluid flows, Physical Review E, 88, 013017 (2013).
- M.R. Allshouse and J-L. Thiffeault, Detecting coherent structures using braids, Physica D, 241, 95-105 (2012).
- M.R. Allshouse, M.F. Barad, and T. Peacock, Propulsion generated by diffusion-driven flow, Nature Physics, 6, 516-519 (2010).
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2013)
M.S. (Mechanical Engineering)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2010)
B.S. (Mechanical Engineering)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2008)
Den Hartog Travel Award in Mechanics (2012)
Martin A. Abkowitz Travel Award (2012)
NSF Travel Award (2011)
WHOI Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Fellow (2010)
NSF International Travel Award (2009)
MIT Pappalardo Graduate Research Fellowship (2008)